During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
- Understand the seven core competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with DevOps
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Build Business Solutions and Lean Systems
Jimmy Tapper, SAFe 5.0 Program Consultant, Stretch
Jimmy is a Certified SAFe Program Consultant from Sweden. He has deep theoretical knowledge in both Lean/Agile Leadership and practical experience from both setting up and running agile teams as well as deep insights in the SAFe framework.
Lars Kastman, SAFe 5.0 Program Consultant, Stretch
Lars is a Certified SAFe Program Consultant, SCRUM Master and Prosci Change Practitioner. He has extensive hands-on experience in leading agile teams in software development projects as well as leading change in digital transformation initiatives.
– 14 900 SEK per participant (VAT excluded)
– For larger groups or private classes please contact: Jimmy Tapper, +46 73 909 33 10, email@example.com
Included in the training fee
- 2 days training in classroom
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
- Lunch and coffee breaks